1/29/14

WHY WAS THE SHAMEFUL VIDEO OF DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV BROADCASTED ONE AND A HALF MONTH AFTER BOSTON BOMB?

As I insisted till now, BOSTON BOMBING HAS FABLICATED FROM THE INFORMATION WHICH SPIED ME.

THEY  gives a signature in secret and annoys me. 
The signature is given so that only I understand it. 
The signature is given not to understand it to a person except me. 

I introduce the one of the signatures this time. 
It is a signature to INTIMATE that THEY fabricated a Boston marathon explosion from the information that spied on me.
If you are a supporter of Tamerlan and Dzahokhar(Jahar) ,  you notice that the American main stream medias are garbage.  The signature was given with one of those, CNN. 

On one day that around one and a half month passed away since a Boston marathon bomb, I wore the pants which became old as a substitute for pajamas.  Though the size of the pants was oversized for me, I didn't mind because I wore it only in my room.I often pulled up the pants in my room. 

Then the video that Tamerlan and Dzahokhar(Jahar) trained by a gym was broadcasted in CNN on May 31, 2013.

There is the scene where Dzahokhar pulls up his pants.

I think that it is a harassing signature.


I took a video as soon as I noticed the signature. 
It is the pants which actually I wore. 
(Title:"The evidence that I was done human rights violations by CNN" )

I think that you understand that I considerably pull up these pants.


As for both the reported timing and the contents, the video of CNN is improper. 
I point out five funny points. 

1). In CNN's News, Is it necessary to emphasize the part which is shameful like 'Dzahokhar desperate to lift pants of the oversize'? or  'Dzahokhar lacks stamina.'? CNN laughed at Dzhokhar, unfairly lowered his evaluation.

2). CNN broadcasted the video to the 5/31.  Why was it broadcasted by a Boston marathon explosion after one and a half month passed? 

3). Please consider 1 and 2. THEY put it together in the time when I wore oversized pants, and broadcasting the video of Dzahokhar.Only I understand after I pulled up my pants for several days, the video that Jahar pulled up his pants was broadcasted. Only I understand that two timings accord. THEY INTIMATE that THEY imitated me by this method and laugh.

4). It is the impression operation that is going to lower Tamerlan's evaluation to speak ill of character of him in the news.

5). Before Boston Bomb, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar were common citizens. Why would a video of the everyday life to train be photographed?  There is the person who wants not to be watched a training figure by another person.  Why is it photographed to an indoor state? 


There is an example in Italy, the systematic abuse of wiretapping and the publication [of the results] in newspapers and on television.

10 million Italians being spied upon, says Berlusconi - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/world/view/20100620-276555/10-million-Italians-being-spied-upon-says-Berlusconi

Even if same thing as Italy occurs in Japan and U.S.A., It is not mysterious at all. 
For example, does NSA spied citizens in the world, doesn't it? 



TO REDUCE MISUNEDRSTANDING;
I used "THEY" "INTIMATE"  like this article. 
WHY WOULD PRESSURE COOKER BOMBS BE USED BY BOSTON BOMB?

OTHER INFOMATION;
I have written the contents of this article in my blog on June 2, 2013 of the Japan time. 
http://blog.livedoor.jp/yonaoshisennin87/archives/7153818.html

No comments:

Post a Comment